Kate Sellars is a fully qualified and insured Personal Trainer, Pilates Teacher and a member of the Body Control Pilates Association and Back Care Charity.
As a Body Control teacher, Kate has completed an extensive course with over 100 hours of theory, a practical examination and a written paper exam plus over 70 hours of supervised teaching with other senior BC teachers. Kate has also completed Level 4 (highest level) specialist exercise instruction and is a BackCare Professional.
Here’s a complete list:
- Lower Back Pain Specialist Instructor Level 4 – Back Care Professional
- Personal Trainer Level 2 & 3 NASM
- Pilates for Bone Health (Osteoporosis) Level 3
- Advanced exercise instructor and Stretch Therapy Teacher
- Qualified with Body Control Pilates in 2009 Level 3 Matwork
- Completed matwork for beginners, intermediate and advanced level courses
- CPR certificate (resuscitation) & First Aid
- Life Coaching Diploma 2005 with CBT/NLP
- BA (Hons) Business Degree 2001
The ‘Body Control Pilates Certified’ logo is a symbol of Pilates excellence.